PACKAGES BELOW!! READ BELOW AND SCROLL DOWN!!
Please read through the complete program description before registering. This program includes a wine tasting kit as part of its ticket price that must be picked up from a local Denver Wine Store ( Peak Beverage ) or in-home delivery from Boisset Wine Collection
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Wine Mistress Tasting Series
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in the program schedule or cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
The time from Thanksgiving to Hannukah to Christmas is meant to be filled with friends, family, cheer, and great meals. So why stress over the right wines to pair with the season’s traditional foods? Join award-winning sommelier Maia Parish for a guided at-home tasting of the perfect wines to accompany your holiday menus. He explores next-level food and wine duets( that you can also use all year round), do’s and don'ts, and other tips and tricks that will have you pairing like a pro. So put the turkey in the oven and pour a nice glass of wine (or several) as you unlock the ultimate sommelier's secrets to the holidays.
WINE TASTING KIT INFORMATION
- The cost includes a curated personal tasting kit with enough wine for two-person to sample the full lineup of wines.
- Please note the tasting kit includes wine only; food pairings are discussed but not provided. Some kits may have other times tailored to each party.
- Additional participants must register individually to receive their own tasting kit, which is an essential component of the workshop.
- Kits are available for pick-up on Thursdays, at Peak Beverage ( 4375 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216 ) for DENVER METRO RESIDENTS ONLY
- Pick-ups are contactless, with all appropriate health, safety, and social distancing precautions.
- Out of State Tasting kits will come directly from Boisset Collection Wine Family. in a separate Covid Secure Shipment. additional fees may apply
- NOTE: Patrons will receive additional wine tasting kit pick-up information by email prior to the program.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- UPDATED: Sales will cut off for all tasting the Friday, BEFORE EACH TASTING PARTY. no exceptions
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.